Dunwoody, GA 30338
Dunwoody Pharmacy: Custom Compounding for Your Oral/Dental Prescription Needs
Dunwoody Pharmacy knows that no two mouths are exactly alike. Patients have different levels of oral health. They have different tolerances for various types of medicines. The sensitivity of their gag reflexes varies widely as well.
Despite these differences, many pharmacies only carry the most frequently prescribed oral medicines and therapies in order to meet the most common patient needs, as well as to save pharmacy costs and shelf space.
Dunwoody Pharmacy is different. We stock a wide selection of pharmaceutical ingredients which we can compound for your dentist, periodontist or orthodontist in a variety of strengths and dosage forms, to treat a variety of oral conditions.
Dunwoody Pharmacy Serves a Wide Range of Oral Conditions:
- Oral Thrush
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Aphthous Ulcers, Canker Sores, & Oral Lesions
- Pain and Infection
- Oral Lichen Planus
- Temporo-Mandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorder
- Viral Lesions
- Dry Mouth, Mucositis and Stomatitis
Can Compound Medications in a Variety of Dosage Forms:
- Dental Ointments & Pastes
- Oral, Topical, Gels
- Mucosal Bandages
- Lip Balms
- Oral Sprays
- Mouthwashes and Rinses
- Topical Sprays
Can Also Meet a Variety of Special Oral/Dental Needs:
- Medication to Suppress Gag Reflex
- Transdermal Medications to Treat Nausea
- Anxiety Medications, Pre- & Post-Procedural
- Pleasantly Flavored Medications
- Medications free of Sugar, Lactose, Preservatives or Dyes
- Difficult-to-Find or Commercially Unavailable Medications
For Dentists Only – We can provide:
- Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate/Glutaraldehyde solution (known as Gluma)
- Doxycycline/Hydrocortisone cream
Dunwoody Pharmacy pharmacists and pharmacy technicians have the experience and commitment to patient service to truly stand out among pharmacies in the Atlanta area. Please visit Dunwoody Pharmacy compounding pharmacy for an individual oral/dental prescription solution.
Have any questions about our services? Send us an email and we'll be glad to help you.